Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

HELLOO!!!

WELCOME TO RANDOM THAN USUAL!!!!
I really have no idea why I wrote it in capital letters...
Anyway, I just wanted to reproduce, I mean introduce, Random Than Usual... 
Now clearly from the title, the time I will spend with you will be random than usual.
Now... to let you know that your NOT talking to Justin Bieber, Britteny Spears, or Randy McBobbbers (WHO THE FRICK IS THAT??).
Here's the picture that tells you I'm not any of those people...
 Does that look like Justin Bieber to you? I didn't think so!!
Another thing you should know about is that if you posted an insulting, or bad comment I will fight back, and I'll fight... hard!
Yes that's what I'll do.
Although I did that once and the guy sued for 5 million dollars!
And I was like "Oh no you didn't?"
And he was like "Oh yes I did!"
And I was like "Boy! Don't you oh yes i did my oh no you didn't!"
And he was like "Boy! Don't you oh yes i di- my, um, di- oh I give up!"
And I was like "Yesssss..."
See that's what I'm saying it's random...
Haha Ok... have a good time. I hope you laugh so loud that your parents will ground you.
On second thought, don't laugh so loud, because your parents are gonna ground you, and when they ground you your gonna sue me, and the same that happened with that guy will happen again. So please, just laugh :D ;D!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adam its me Ezzat u did good on this Blog BUT Plz make ma laugh :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi adam... obviously its Tarekk... anyways u inspired me to do website but not about random stuff... keep it up adam u really made me laugh... visit www.hellisweird.weebly.com

    about class a and some of its retardeds (i used u as an example)... but nice work BOB

    ReplyDelete