Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

WHO SENT THIS??

Ok so something really freaky and weird has happened!
So I'm checkin' my mail. And I see this letter from - Well just check it out...
Yea! From Ethiopia... Well luckily for me the letter was in English... And the grammar wasn't really that - well lets just say - understandable.


Dar Alejandro,
I m vely sory tu tel yuo tat i no mary the man yuo be senting for mee. I have writes! I wil no mary man yuo khoose for me! I wil khoose man lone... Yuo no tel me Ok!
Fom yo nany,
Bizwee


Now after many hours of researching I was able to translate this in formal english...


[Dear (Song title of Lady Gaga song),
I am very sorry to tell you that I will not marry the man you are sending me. I have (untranslatable)! I will not marry a man you (untranslatable) for me! I will (untranslatable) man (untranslatable)... You will not tell me Ok?
From your nanny,
(Wierd Ethiopian name...) ]



One last thing before I leave...
Please check out the blog of a very funny and close friend of mine:
http://www.hellisweird.weebly.com/


Ok thank you for joining me at Random Than Usual...
Stay tuned for more posts...
Stay Random :D












No comments:

Post a Comment